Monday 2 September 2013

CONFIDENCE


CONFIDENCE

Confidence ... When is one said to be confident? How can one tell the difference between confidence and arrogance?
Is confidence the absence of fear? Or simply mastering how to banish one’s self doubt. I always considered myself to be confident until I encountered grief. I began to question myself, and self-doubt began to creep in.
It was all new territory for me. All the things I considered important didn't seem to matter anymore.

I forgot how to smile with my eyes. Everyday routines seemed cumbersome. I left home bare faced without the slightest touch of makeup not even lip gloss. I've always been an advocate of looking good = feeling good.
I consider confidence to be an armour. An armour made from a knowledge of self-worth, being able to dare, acknowledging that disappointments are indeed blessings in disguise and falling isn't failure but making the choice to stay down is.

 

Pick yourself up, assess the situation and always tell yourself the truth. Stay POSITIVE no dream is too big, but do not just talk the talk walk the walk also. Do not let ANYONE determine for you what is achievable and what is not. Define what REALITY is to you and think outside the box. Having an open mind is a trait of a GENIUS. So go on and let your inner genius SHINE.
Die dulci fruere………….  ‘Have a nice day’

 
 
 

10 STEPS TO CONFIDENCE

1 Take the time to know who you are it is a life long process so  be patient

2 Do not be afraid to say the word NO.

3 Do bear in mind you can never please everyone

4 Do not let fear of 'failure' stop you from taking action unless it will be harmful to you or others.

5  When things don't go as planned do find out why learn the lesson and move on.

6 Be aware of your space

7 Treat yourself and others with respect

8 Live from the 'INSIDE out' Influence your environment more than it influences you.

9 Be open to change

10 Always keep an open mind.




Die dulci fruere………….  ‘Have a nice day’
 
Interested in finding out more contact me
Mobile: +234(0)8181034455
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment