Tuesday 17 September 2013

FELICITY

FELICITY  meaning HAPPINESS derived from the Latin word...Felicitas.

What is happiness?
Is it a state of mind, a moment ? or both? What is it's source? How can we make it last? In what way does it differ from joy?
Do we rely on people to make us happy or should that be our responsibility?

For me I find that I am most happy when I achieve a set goal. Someone may describe that as fulfilment. It could be that one leads to the other .I think it's different routes for different people.
As for the source of happiness, it changes with time. There was a time I found myself to be most happy taking a vacation, or going on a shopping spree and now it's watching my dreams come true.

If I had to describe a picture perfect moment depicting happiness, I would say it is the sound of  the unadulterated laughter of a child. What is YOUR  picture perfect moment depicting happiness????


HAPPINESS

1)It is  a choice

2)You should be responsible for your happiness

3) Its  source (s) change with time

4) It is different routes for different people

5) Most importantly it should be shared


No comments:

Post a Comment